#1 GREETING!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my first blog~🎉

My name is Guanting Chen, nickname is Money².🙋‍♀️ I was born on September 5, 2000. I am 21 years old. There are 4 people in my family, including my father, my mother, my sister, and me. I study in National Taipei University of Business, major in Finance. Pizza is my favorite food. Crayon Shin-chan is my favorite TV program. I like to watch TV, handmade, volunteer and take a trip in free time. I want to go to Japan in the future because my graduation trip hasn't happened yet.😢
If you want to know more about me, you can follow my Instagram. ID: guanting905 or instagram.com/guanting905


By the way, about my photo(from top to bottom, from left to right):
  1. HaNoi
  2. Gaomei Wetland
  3. Halong Bay
  4. National Palace Museum
  5. Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
  6. Nantun, Taichung (Volunteer program)
  7. Jiufen Old Street
  8. Handmade Snoopy, Woodstock and White pig
  9. My photo





留言

  1. I feel that you are very attentive in writing your self-introduction, and you have also made beautiful drawings.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章